TechBridge® is a nonprofit that drives community impact by bringing affordable technology & business expertise to other nonprofits.
Since 2000, we’ve been providing IT consulting and services to thousands of nonprofits in all 50 states and in seven countries—helping them harness the productivity gains long since enjoyed by the corporate sector, by connecting the needs of nonprofits with the skills and financial resources of the technology community.
We focus on technology enabling nonprofits that are on the frontline of alleviating the causes of poverty—lack of access to shelter, food, employment, education, healthcare, and financial literacy—to expand the impact of their mission for the millions of men, women and children that are experiencing poverty.
Click here to download the About TechBridge PowerPoint.
Click here to download the 2015 TechBridge Annual Report/Digital Ball Program.
Our Core Values
1. Community – A sense of commitment and responsibility to our mission, to each other and to the nonprofits we serve.
2. Focus – Challenge our communities to solve complex problems and help alleviate poverty through the use of innovative solutions in the nonprofit sector.
3. Innovation – Strive for new creative ideas that have the potential to change our community and the world.
4. Empowerment – For our staff and our clients to achieve their highest goals.
5. Trust – Being a good steward of our resources establishing collaborative and effective relationships to add value to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
6. Impact – Seeing the results of our efforts, developing a unique understanding of the social problems we face today to drive innovative, measurable and scalable change.