Quality Care for Children (QCC) uses a outdated donor database which is inefficient and inhibits their critical fundraising efforts.
Your adoption of this Cloud Essentials implementation would enable QCC to:
- Centralize their donor, corporate engagement and volunteer data.
- Streamline donation and reporting processes.
- Systematize work flows for donor cultivation and grant management.
- Strengthen their ability to segment data for fundraising purposes.
About Quality Care for Children
For more than 35 years, Quality Care for Children has worked to ensure Georgia’s infants and young children are nurtured, educated, and reach their full potential by improving the quality of child care and ensuring parents can access and afford such care.
The organization’s 2015 accomplishments include:
- Provided 27,788 free referrals to parents seeking child care, afterschool, and summer camps
- Ensured 15,636 children in 851 child care programs received nutritious meals and snacks
- Provided 40,930 free and nutritious summer meals to school-age children at 17 sites
- Supplied 24,208 participant hours of training to child care professionals at 505 classes
- Helped 598 child care programs pursue Quality Rated, Georgia’s quality rating and improvement system
- Increased the number of Quality Rated programs in 32 Georgia Counties
- Saved child care providers more than $22,000 annually through QCC’s Georgia Alliance for Quality Child Care
- Provided safe, stable emergency child care for 17 families in crisis
Corporate Volunteer & Engagement Opportunities
QCC depends on the support of corporate partners to expand the work they do in the community. Your organization can provide volunteers to support their programming in several ways including:
- Child care center volunteer projects (half or full day)
- Workplace volunteer team building projects (e.g., design and create educational resources for child care programs)
- Workplace “Baby Business” early learning board game for small groups
- Workplace presentations and “lunch and learns” for new and expecting parents
- Office holiday drive (books, toys, clothing) for children served by QCC’s Emergency Child Care Assistance Program