Imagine using manual processes and multiple spreadsheets to collect and manage data….then being asked to pull together a comprehensive report detailing your results…
Nonprofits are on the front-lines solving our community’s most challenging problems focused on making a difference in our communities. When asked to quantify the difference they make or measure their “success,” it can be challenging to tell their stories in a quantified way leveraging data that “proves their impact.”
Performance Measurement enables nonprofits to show quantifiable outcomes as a measurement of their success.
About the Project
TechBridge has identified nine worthy nonprofits each in need of Performance Measurement services.
|Atlanta Community ToolBank||Nonprofits||Sharing resources with charitable groups so they can equip volunteers to efficiently complete work in less time with the right tools at a minimal cost.|
|Buckhead Christian Ministry||Poverty||BCM helps people in financial crisis meet their basic needs and achieve self-sufficiency.|
|Center for Pan Asian Community Services||Poverty||Promote self-sufficiency and equity for immigrants, refugees, and the underprivileged through comprehensive health and social services, capacity building, and advocacy.|
|Emmaus House||Families||Emmaus House, a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, provides education, opportunity, assistance and advocacy in partnership with our neighbors in Peoplestown.|
|Every Woman||Women||Move Women from Dependency to Self-Sufficiency by Changing Lives Daily.|
|Lutheran Services of Georgia||Homelessness||Helps find, strengthen and create homes for people in need in Georgia.|
|Nicholas House||Homelessness||Nicholas House is the only shelter in Atlanta that takes in homeless families regardless of composition. We believe that in the midst of a trauma as big as homelessness, no family should be separated.|
|Rainbow Village||Families||Break the cycles of homelessness, poverty and domestic violence. We teach adults and children to believe in themselves again, charting a new course towards a lifetime of self-sufficiency.|
|The Latin American Association||Immigrants||We bring the American dream to life by serving the needs of immigrants from Latin America in metro Atlanta with a full spectrum of services and programs that help families adapt to their new country and integrate into the community.|
* Engagement with agency will be priced at $6000 but costs associated with each deliverable will be tailored to the needs of each specific agency.
About Performance Measurement
Adopt one of these worthy nonprofits and they will receive:
1. Performance Measurement Assessment including ratings in eight categories:
- Theory of Change
- Logic Models
- Outcome Measures
- Client Data Collection Processes
- Client Data Tracking Platform
- Program Scorecards
- Quarterly Agency Dashboard
- Use of Data in Social Media, Website, Annual Report
2. Performance Measurement Roadmap, which provides project priorities, timelines and high level budgets for 2-3 years.
3. Determine the agency’s key performance indicators with Program Logic Models, which contain the inputs, activities, outputs, outcome measures and impacts measured by the nonprofit.
4. Benchmarking Templates
5. Monthly Program Scorecard, enabling the nonprofit to track their performance on a monthly basis.
6. Annual Impact Reports: Communicate client, agency, and community impact.