Imagine using manual processes and multiple spreadsheets to collect and manage data….then being asked to pull together a comprehensive report detailing your results…
Nonprofits are on the front-lines solving our community’s most challenging problems focused on making a difference in our communities. When asked to quantify the difference they make or measure their “success,” it can be challenging to tell their stories in a quantified way leveraging data that “proves their impact.”
Performance Measurement enables nonprofits to show quantifiable outcomes as a measurement of their success.
About the Project
TechBridge has identified nine worthy nonprofits each in need of Performance Measurement services.
|Atlanta Community ToolBank||Nonprofits||Sharing resources with charitable groups so they can equip volunteers to efficiently complete work in less time with the right tools at a minimal cost.|
|Buckhead Christian Ministry||Poverty||BCM helps people in financial crisis meet their basic needs and achieve self-sufficiency.|
|Emmaus House||Families||Emmaus House, a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, provides education, opportunity, assistance and advocacy in partnership with our neighbors in Peoplestown.|
|Every Woman||Women||Move Women from Dependency to Self-Sufficiency by Changing Lives Daily.|
|Lutheran Services of Georgia||Homelessness||Helps find, strengthen and create homes for people in need in Georgia.|
* Engagement with agency will be priced at $6000 but costs associated with each deliverable will be tailored to the needs of each specific agency.
About Performance Measurement
Adopt one of these worthy nonprofits and they will receive:
1. Performance Measurement Assessment including ratings in eight categories:
- Theory of Change
- Logic Models
- Outcome Measures
- Client Data Collection Processes
- Client Data Tracking Platform
- Program Scorecards
- Quarterly Agency Dashboard
- Use of Data in Social Media, Website, Annual Report
2. Performance Measurement Roadmap, which provides project priorities, timelines and high level budgets for 2-3 years.
3. Determine the agency’s key performance indicators with Program Logic Models, which contain the inputs, activities, outputs, outcome measures and impacts measured by the nonprofit.
4. Benchmarking Templates
5. Monthly Program Scorecard, enabling the nonprofit to track their performance on a monthly basis.
6. Annual Impact Reports: Communicate client, agency, and community impact.