By signing the Commitment Letter agreeing to launch a campaign to fund a project on the Nonprofit Exchange website (“the Exchange” or “Service”), or use any of the services of TechBridge via the Exchange, (“TechBridge”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools that are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. TechBridge and Uruut reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the TechBridge website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Summary of Service
The Exchange is a platform where TechBridge launches and runs campaigns to fund projects in conjunction with qualified customers (“Customer”). In addition certain tools are provided to help users accomplish their business and fund raising goals. Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various Content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Users, donors, sponsors, and other visitors to and users of the Service (collectively, “Users”) may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. “User Submissions” means any Content Submitted by Users.
The Exchange is devoted solely to raising the funds necessary to pay TechBridge for the professional services and other fees necessary to implement specific technology projects. Once a project achieves funding on the Exchange, TechBridge and the Customer will execute a Master Customer Agreement that governs the acquisition and use of TechBridge Services and includes its own Terms and Conditions.
- As the representative of the Customer signing the Commitment Letter, you must represent the authority to bind such entity to these Terms and Conditions. You must provide your full legal name, as well as the Customer’s current business address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. TechBridge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Exchange service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for all activity and Content that is uploaded under your Exchange account, or that you provide to TechBridge personnel for later upload to the Platform.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of TechBridge will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- TechBridge launches all campaigns on the Exchange, and does so only after qualifying and approving the Customer, its technology project needs, and both materials and ability to create and manage a successful campaign.
- Technical support is only provided to account holders and is only available via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by TechBridge and Uruut Inc.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use TechBridge, TechBridge trademarks, Uruut, or Uruut trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks as outlined by www.stripe.com our payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TechBridge customer, TechBridge employee, member, or officer, or of any Uruut customer, Uruut employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- TechBridge at their sole discretion may refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that TechBridge and Uruut shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service. This includes issues or losses pertaining from data security and privacy.
- In no event shall TechBridge, Uruut or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, TechBridge partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- TechBridge does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Exchange at times may contain hyperlinks and data provided from third parties other than TechBridge or Uruut. TechBridge and Uruut do not warrant that the service and value provided by third parties will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- TechBridge does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- TechBridge does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- TechBridge and Uruut from time to time partners with certain third parties to host, support, and store data and certain information. TechBridge and Uruut are not liable for loss arising from issues pertaining to data breach, downtime or any other controlled or uncontrolled situation.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of TechBridge to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TechBridge and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TechBridge (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to TechBridge or post to the Exchange. All material you provide to TechBridge for use on the Exchange, or upload to the Exchange, remains yours.
- Deleting your account will remove all Content you have stored on the Service.
- By either providing images, videos, project descriptions, and other Content to TechBridge for use on the Exchange or directly uploading such content to www.techbridge.org/nonproft-exchange, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow TechBridge to display and store them and you agree that TechBridge can, at any time, review all the Content submitted by you to its Service. You also agree to allow TechBridge to use such content to market the campaign, the Exchange, and TechBridge.
- You retain ownership over all Content that you submit to TechBridge or the Exchange. However, by making your Content public, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
Collection and Disclosure of Fees
- For each campaign to fund a technology project, TechBridge charges $500 or 5% of the total project cost, whichever is greater.
- You acknowledge that this fee allows TechBridge to recover costs that include but are not limited to the licensing of the Uruut service, personnel devoted to the management of the campaign, and support and materials TechBridge provides the Customer during the campaign.
- You agree either to pay the fee to TechBridge directly or to make this fee a part of the total amount raised through the Exchange campaign.
- In cases where TechBridge’s fee is included in the total amount raised via the Exchange, TechBridge will disclose this fee as part of the project description for the campaign.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- TechBridge does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your campaign anytime with no charges up to two weeks after the date on which you signed the Commitment Letter.
- If you cancel your campaign later than two weeks from the date you signed the Commitment letter, you must pay TechBridge’s campaign management fee, which covers work TechBridge incurs to prepare and launch your campaign.
- Once your campaign is cancelled TechBridge reserves the right to immediately delete Content from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your Campaign before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Exchange service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, TechBridge may suspend or terminate your campaign if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- The fees TechBridge collects for providing the Exchange service and managing campaigns are subject to change at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Exchange Site (www.techbridge.org/nonprofit-exchange).
- TechBridge reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- TechBridge shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- TechBridge may provide you with access to third party tools over which TechBridge neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that TechBridge provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. TechBridge shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
- TechBridge supports the protection of intellectual property and asks TechBridge clients, users and partners to do the same. It our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
- If someone believes that one of our users is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to TechBridge’s designated agent.
- Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement.
- Once provided with a notice of takedown, the user can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint.
- Copyright infringement claims and notices should be sent to:
TechBridge DMCA Agent
Attention: Tonya Downtain
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303