Reduce costs and help your nonprofit collaborate more effectively
Google provides a free version of Google Apps to nonprofits. It’s a rich set of technology tools that can benefit any size nonprofit. Using Google Apps for Nonprofits, your staff will get email addresses, tools comparable to Microsoft Office (like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), a shared calendaring system, web authoring tools, and access to dozens of other Google services.
Get the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of cloud computing
Google Apps for Nonprofits offers your nonprofit the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of cloud computing and the ability to do real-time collaboration with features that include the following:
- Online collaboration with colleagues
- Document storage in the cloud: 30GB of storage across Gmail and Google Drive
- Secure connectivity and access to data from anywhere
- Process automation so you can get things done faster
- 24/7 support; no hardware, no updates
- Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits
Get started with the support of a TechBridge Cloud Advisor
A TechBridge® Cloud Advisor can explain the benefits of moving your organization to the cloud and leveraging the technologies that Google makes available free of charge. The Cloud Advisor will:
- Assess the feasibility of your nonprofit moving to the cloud;
- Develop a migration plan if feasible;
- Perform the cloud migration; and
- Provide post-implementation support.
Click here to learn more about how free Google tools can help you reach more donors, improve operations and raise awareness.