How Can TechBridge Serve Your Nonprofit?
Because we are a nonprofit, we understand how limited resources, lack of funds, dependency on volunteers and other issues can sidetrack an organization from fully achieving its mission. That’s why we made it our mission to leverage technology to provide affordable services for nonprofits so we can all do more good and serve more people.
Verify that your organization meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service). The following organizations are not eligible: churches, or organizations whose primary mission is to promote a religion; private schools, colleges or universities; nonprofit hospitals or cooperative hospital service organizations; governmental agencies;
- Follows EEOC guidelines and provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
TechBridge’s suite of products and services enables nonprofits to better serve their community and supporters through the power of technology.
Does Your Nonprofit have a Technology Roadmap?
- IT Strategy & Assessment empowers you and your funders with the understanding of where your organization is now, what your goals are, and how you can leverage technology to reach those goals.
Can Your Nonprofit Demonstrate its Impact?
- Knowing your Performance Measurement enables your nonprofit to improve data collection processes and prove the differences your mission is making in the lives of community you serve.
Are You Serving the Most from Your Current Operations?
- Process Optimization allows you to do more with existing resources and even increase service delivery by optimizing your processes and procedures.
Is Your Nonprofit Swimming in Spreadsheets?
- Cloud Essentials for Nonprofits manages your contacts, donors, grants, volunteers, and more based on the Salesforce.com platform.
Are You Able to Work and Collaborate Remotely?
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations puts Microsoft Office applications and other productivity services into the cloud (online) including Exchange Online hosted email, SharePoint Online for collaboration, Lync web conferencing, and SkyDrive Pro for additional online storage.
- Google Apps for Nonprofits provides your users with an email address at your domain, tools for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations, a shared calendaring system, web authoring tools, and access to dozens of other Google services.
Do You Wish You Had Better Reports to Share with Your Board?
- Salesforce.com Customization enables your organization to get a custom designed Salesforce.com template that fits exactly how you want to manage your data.
Is Your Phone System the Most Efficient and Affordable?
- VoIP Phone Service gives your organization all the benefits of a full-featured phone system like the ones Fortune 500 companies use—at an incredibly affordable price.
Do You Want to Take Your Nonprofit Mobile?
- Mobile Applications equips your nonprofit with the power of mobility so that you can capture information, collaborate on ideas, accept donations, and serve clients anytime and anywhere.
Want to Make Your Food Bank More Efficient?
- The SCM4Hunger platform (Warehouse Management, Virtual Food Drive and The Feeding America Network) helps you streamline the management of your food inventories from the cloud.
- The Feeding America Network is a partnership program that allows you to implement secure online shopping, online inventory lists, online auctions and donation management.
- Grant Opportunities include TechBridge’s Adopt-a-Nonprofit program, Technology Innovation Award,—given by Accenture—and partnership grants.
TechBridge is our window to the technology world and what’s new, what’s innovative, what’s creative, and what we should consider. They’re the experts we rely on as a nonprofit.
Chief of Staff/Managing Director
Project GRAD Atlanta