How It Works
Nonprofits often run on tight budgets and outdated technology. When you reach out to TechBridge, the first step is to discuss the challenges your organization faces and learn about your needs around people, process, data and technology. Next, we’ll outline a project scope with you.
The Nitty Gritty
We then walk you through the program criteria, project eligibility, and financial requirements for the Adopt-A-Nonprofit program.
Eligible nonprofits sign a contract agreeing to the program requirements, and fill out a questionnaire that is used along with the project scope to create the online catalog posting.
TechBridge commits to showcasing your project on our online catalog, outreach efforts with our community of supporters and through our social media outlets. And you should too! Project listings appear for 120 consecutive days. If your project is funded, your nonprofit organization pays the associated fees outlined below. After your project is funded, you’ll be invited to engage in case studies and testimonials about your experience. Projects that go unfunded do not incur any cost and extensions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
One-time Adopt-a Nonprofit® Fee
Nonprofits are required to pay a one-time fee of $500 before a project is listed in the catalog. This fee is only paid once per nonprofit and would not be required again for a second project.
10% Project Match
Nonprofits are required to match 10% of total project cost, which is calculated as the project cost + $500 fee. Nonprofits will be invoiced and must pay the 10% match at project Statement of Work execution (before project kick-off).
Sponsorship Funding Request
The funding request (the price listed on the Adopt-A-Nonprofit catalog for sponsorship) is calculated as: (TechBridge Proposed Project Cost + $500 Fee) – 10% Match = Amount of Funding to be Requested
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) staff of five or greater
- Annual operating budget between $250,000 and $2,000,000
- Mission focus or program impact on alleviation of poverty
- Willingness to match 10% and pay upon project SOW execution / before kick-off
- Begin project within 30 days of funding
- Willingness to co-market project and partner to find funder
- Internal support for project and resources for implementation
- The proposed project costs $10,000 or less
- The project can begin within 30 days of funding
- The project delivery duration is 6 months or less
- The project has not been posted on the Adopt-a-Nonprofit® catalog within the last 12 months
Plant the Seed inspires and empowers young people through garden-based learning - connecting them to the land, their education and one another. Total Amount Needed $4500
We are a coalition of immigrants, refugees, and allies working to lift up fundamental American freedoms and human rights and build a strong, welcoming, and inclusive Tennessee. Total Amount Needed $4,500
Nourish Food Bank exists to feed families and fuel hope across Rutherford County, and to nourish our families and communities through compassionate service, supportive programs, and partnerships that create a network of care and hope. Total Amount Needed $4,500