HBCU-Based Tech Skills Programs
Historically Black Colleges and Universities are incubators for diverse and talented students who can benefit from the opportunity to gain skills and certifications. These opportunities will better position them to compete in the marketplace and advance their careers. TechBridge’s Technology Career Program has been providing technical skills classes at these HBCUs since its inception in 2018:
- Howard University
- Central State University
- Texas Southern University
- Morgan State University
- Florida A&M University
- Prairie View A&M University
- Wilberforce University
- Morehouse College
In , TechBridge launched an inaugural cohort of 30 HBCU graduates, representing 26 different HBCUs across the nation. We continue to grow and spread into more universities and colleges.
Are you interested in finding out more about
- How your HBCU can partner with TechBridge?
- How your company can sponsor a cohort? or
- How you can get involved as a student or HBCU graduate?
Complete our contact form today.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Meet One of Our HBCU-Based Tech Skills Program Participants
- Proud HBCU Graduate of Clark Atlanta
- University and first-generation college and HBCU graduate
Degree Obtained: Business Administration/ Finance & Management
Title: Corporate Procurement Specialist
Company: Intercontinental Hotel Group