Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. —John F. Kennedy
Does Your Organization have a Technology Roadmap?
A detailed IT Strategy Plan is critical for nonprofits and their funders for understanding where the organization is, what its goals are, and how it can best leverage technology to reach those goals.
- Demonstrate your organization’s strategic technology plan as evidence that an investment in technology will add value to your ability to serve more people in need in your community.
- Receive expert guidance in creating your technology strategy plan: TechBridge walks you through the technology planning process that focuses on tying your IT plans to your overall strategic plan.
- Plan your organization’s IT needs. Based on your organization’s current technology capabilities, we recommend the right solutions that will enable you to effectively achieve your overall mission and goals.
- Resident CIO. A retired CIO provides ongoing executive level planning support for your organization
- Business process definition and automation. Map your business processes and discover where technology improvements could save time and better allocate resources
- Business requirements definition for a technology solution. Record business processes to make sure they are reflected in the roll out of new technology tools
- IT Security Plan. Understand where weaknesses lie in your organization’s approach to security
- IT Governance Plan. Determine the best way to organize yourselves in order to make decisions around technology projects
- Telecom Solution. Compare expenses with other market tools to determine the best way to save money on telecom expenses