Donors and Board members want to support nonprofits that succeed. They don’t just want to hear about your nonprofit’s impact, they want you to prove it. In order to do that, you need data……
- We will look at your nonprofit’s mission and goals and use our expertise to bring into focus a clear picture of how your organization does its work.
- We’ll help you figure out what client and agency data to look at in order to evaluate how effectively your organization is meeting the needs of those you serve.
- We will help you put into place an efficient system for collecting and organizing that data.
Ultimately, we will deliver a roadmap that provides project priorities, timelines and high-level budgets for the next two to three years that will help you take your nonprofit to the next level.
TechBridge’s Performance Measurement team has developed the TechBridge Practical Guide to Developing a Nonprofit Data Strategy. Our hope in developing this document is to equip our nonprofit partners with an overview of the process and key deliverables necessary to not only define key outcome metrics, but operationalize those metrics into their organization’s day-to-day business.
- Theory of Change: Link your organization with the community needs and issues your services are addressing.
- Logic Models: Identify and define your agency’s key performance indicators.
- Benchmarking Templates: Track your progress on your organization’s key performance metrics.
- Data Collection and Data Analytics: Improve your data collection process using new or pre-existing technology.
- Quarterly Scorecards: Share key performance indicators with stakeholders.
- Annual Impact Reports: Communicate client, agency and community impact.
Ben Massell Dental Clinic:
Restoring Smiles, Restoring Lives
The Jewish Family and Career Services team greatly appreciated TechBridge’s support. Karen and TechBridge did a tremendous job bringing real-world nonprofit experience to help make our vision become a reality.
– Keith Kirshner
Let’s Get Started
Tell us about your nonprofit so we can help