TCP Fall 2023: IT Services & Support
NOTE: Fall 2023 admissions are closed. Please check back for information about our upcoming cohorts.
This cohort is for Metro-Atlanta area candidates; however, some of our other fall cohorts are open nationwide. Completing the application enters you for consideration in the cohort you are best qualified for.
While candidates with a bachelor’s degree are preferred, high school graduates or equivalent (GED) may qualify.
This no-cost program offers industry certifications, job placement support, one year of on-the-job support, and career coaching.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Cloud concepts
- Apps & services
- Security, compliance, privacy, & trust
- Pricing, licensing, & support
- Windows client deployment
- Compliance identification & management
- Device management, maintenance, & protection
- Application management
Agile & Scrum
- Agile methodology
- Scrum framework
Career Development & Effective Communication
- Communication standards
- Interview preparation
- Collaborating & presenting as a team
- Advocating for yourself in the workplace
- Introductory financial literacy
- Resumé services
- and more …
- Program dates: –
- Admissions deadline:
- No cost to participants
- For Metro-Atlanta area candidates only