Now it’s easy to support TechBridge® when you buy or sell at any of the following locations. Many thanks to these generous organizations for their creative programs for the nonprofit community.
Enjoy the convenience of Amazon, while the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to TechBridge.
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon. Customers enjoy the identical shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com (including use of Amazon Prime). The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
There is no cost to charitable organizations or to AmazonSmile customers. To participate:
- Visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/58-2531971
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to select a charitable organization before you start shopping. In the box marked “Pick your own charitable organization:”, type in “TechBridge”. From the results list, be sure to select ‘Techbridge Inc – Management & Technical Assistance – Atlanta, GA – Founded 2000’ (you will also see Techbridge Girls in the results list).
- Shop! For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to TechBridge.
Every time you buy, you’re raising money for TechBridge – thank you!
Use your Kroger Plus Card when you shop to earn points for TechBridge, who receives a donation from Kroger based on points earned.
TechBridge is proud to be a member of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Starting September 1 2013, Kroger will pay up to $750,000 on an annual basis to participating schools and nonprofit organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. Every time an enrolled customer shops using a Kroger Plus Card, they help TechBridge to raise money!
If you don’t yet have a Kroger Plus Card
Please visit the customer service desk at any Kroger to receive a Kroger Plus Card and then follow the instructions below.
If you have a Kroger Plus Card but have not yet registered online
To register for a Kroger Plus Card online:
- Go to this link to start.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
You will then get a message to check your email inbox – click on the link within the body of the email
- Continue with the steps below to select TechBridge as your community rewards recipient
If you have a Kroger Plus Card and have registered online
To select TechBridge as your community rewards recipient:
- Go to this site to start
- Click on Sign In and enter your email address and password
- Click on My Account > Account Settings
- Select Community Rewards > Edit
- Enter the name ‘TechBridge’ or NPO number 35272 in the Search box
- Click Save
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.