TechBridge Dream Big Technology Grant Application Available in Georgia
TechBridge announced the opening of applications for the TechBridge Dream Big Technology Grant in Georgia. The Dream Big Technology Grants support TechBridge’s mission of breaking the cycle of generational poverty. The Dream Big Technology Grants help nonprofits (including those focused on workforce development, homelessness, food security, and access to justice) to leverage technology to break this cycle and move people from survival to stability.
Nonprofit staff, boards, and volunteer advisors often brainstorm great ideas but lack the resources to activate them. The Dream Big Technology Grant provides funding to make dreams into reality. Nonprofit organizations outline ideas to improve client journeys, re-invent onboarding, motivate donors, link service partners, illustrate their impact, and other projects which enhance mission delivery and positively impact their clients.
The Dream Big Technology Grants are an 80/20 matching grant with TechBridge providing 80 percent of the projects’ total funding with the selected nonprofit(s) providing the remaining 20 percent. The Dream Big Technology Grant is one of the few grant opportunities to support technology services and products.
Ideas for potential projects include, but are not limited to:
- Managing & Inspiring Donors
- Tracking Client Journeys & Outcomes
- Measuring Your Missions Impact for Foundations & Sponsors
- Simplified Client Onboarding & Data Sharing
- Operationalizing Your Strategic Plan & Stretch Goals
- Networking Your Separate Internal Systems
- Networking with Other Agencies Serving Same Populations
Proposed projects incorporate specific TechBridge services as outlined here:
- TechBridge Strategy and Solutions
- Comprehensive data and technology assessment
- Data Strategy
- Cloud Email and Document Collaboration and Storage
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack and Volunteers for Salesforce for donor management, grants management, and volunteer management
- Exponent Case Management (program management on the Salesforce platform)
To learn more and/or apply visit our Dream Big Page.