March 7, 2018 | Noon Eastern (11AM Central)
- Tracking and reporting on mentor services program data and automate communications with a custom Salesforce.com solution.
- Move to the cloud and help eliminate the need for paper files and local servers with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Automate scheduling of application exit interviews with Calendly.
- Capture online applications and registrations with FormAssembly.
- Enable mentors and mentees to get questions answered in real time with Pure Chat online chat.
Why it Matters:
Leaders in mentor services are well familiar with the impact mentoring has on our youth and our communities:
- Mentored youth are 55% more likely to be enrolled in college than those without a mentor.
- Students who meet regularly with their mentors are 52% less likely than their peers to skip a day of school, and 37% less likely to skip a class.
- Mentored youth are more than twice as likely to say they held a leadership position in a club or sports team.
- Mentored youth are 78% more likely to volunteer regularly in their communities.
- Studies estimate every $1 the community invests in mentoring produces a $3 social return on investment.
Despite these statistics, our communities are still failing to meet our youth's need for transformational mentor services. The commonly cited "mentoring gap" states that 1 in 3 young people in the United States will reach the age of 19 without having a mentor.
Technology will never replace the value of investing in quality time and relationship building that make mentoring transformational in the lives of our youth. However; when leveraged effectively, technology will help nonprofits of all sizes do more with less, helping to close the mentoring gap in communities across the country. Thanks to the generosity of companies like Salesforce and Microsoft, nonprofits can now afford to implement world-class technology solutions without having to pay extravagant monthly licensing fees.
In this webinar, TechBridge will provide a technical demonstration of how leveraging the following technologies helped organizations like Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta achieve cost savings of $65,000 per year and close the mentor gap by measuring success, improving the relationship success rate, and increasing the total number of mentor relationships made.
Sign up to Attend the Webinar