Technology Career Program
The TechBridge Technology Career Program addresses barriers and improves economic outcomes through technology training, certification, and employment.
The no-cost part-time programs are aimed at equipping unemployed and underemployed adults with technology skills, leading to sustainable careers.
Upon graduating from the education program, participants interview with partner employers for entry-level technology roles and receive six months of career coaching and mentorship.
Our participants learn business skills to succeed at leading corporations, managing money, and investing for success.
The programs this spring will focus on the following areas:
- Welcome to ServiceNow, a required prerequisite,
- ServiceNow Administration Fundamentals,
- ServiceNow Administration Advanced,
- ServiceNow IT Service Management Fundamentals,
- ServiceNow IT Service Management Implementation,
- Resume Services,
- Effective Communication in the Workplace,
- Giving and Receiving Feedback,
- Mock Interviews,
- Budgeting and Planning,
- Salary Negotiation,
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation
In years past, the curriculum has also focused on:
- Web Development
- Technical Project Management (Scrum, ITIL)
- Microsoft Azure
Spring Admissions Are Closed
In the meantime, you are welcome to apply for our future programs. We’ll be announcing the fall dates soon, so check back frequently.
If you applied for any of our spring programs but were not accepted, you do not need to re-apply. We will automatically consider you for any of the fall cohorts that you qualify for.